On August 31, 14 Vancouver bartenders will compete at the regional final of the MadeWithLove Mixology Competition. Each cocktail will be judged based on its originality, creativity and taste.
Participating bartenders include:
- Alana Bertrand, Notch8
- Dales Styner, The Cascade Room
- Graeme MacLeod, Calabash Bistro
- Graham Masters, Independent
- James White, Independent
- Jason Laidlaw, Blacktail Restaurant
- Kylie Barlett, Blacktail Restaurant
- Philipp Karatsyupa, Rogue Kitchen & Wetbar
- Rob Scope, The Cascade Room
- Samir Sharma, The Keefer Bar
- Stephen Tufts, Dickies Ginger Beer
- Wesley Hardy, Calabash Bistro
- Felix Vallières, Independent
- Frank Palter, Fairmont Waterfront
Attendees will also get to taste the 14 creations and vote for a deserving People’s Choice winner. The People’s Choice and Judge’s Choice winners will represent Vancouver at the National Finale to be held in Vancouver in May 2016.
Interested? This could be your lucky day as we are giving away two pairs of tickets (each ticket is worth $65) to the event on August 31 at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver!
3 ways to enter
- Leave a blog comment below and tell us what your “go-to” cocktail is (1 entry)
- Visit our Facebook page and Like/Comment any of the posts (there will be at least one) related to this contest (1 entry per eligible post)
- Follow @vanfoodies on Twitter, retweet any of the related tweets (there will be at least one) and/or tweet the following (1 entry per eligible tweet)
Contest Deadline: Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 11:59pm. Two winners will be chosen at random and contacted within a day. You must be a resident in BC to be eligible to win. Good luck!
For more information about the MadeWithLove competition, or to purchase tickets, visit www.enjoymadewithlove.com