Arnold Bread recently launched four varieties of premium bread in British Columbia and Alberta. We were sent a couple loaves to try, and the possibilities with this product are endless!
With the No Small Potatoes Country Potato Bread, we made Toast with a delicious pistachio spread. We also made some PB& J and Grilled Cheese with it. There’s a hint of sweetness in the potato bread. While it’s good on its own, it also makes a good canvas for rich and bold flavours. I actually thought the bread reminded me of potato chips but Mr. said I was crazy!
As for the When It Grains, It Pours 12 Grain Bread, the texture of the bread is perfect for sandwiches. Not only did we make HLT Sandwiches (ham, lettuce, tomatoes) for picnic…
…we also made our own Oyster Po’ Boy Sandwich at home! The nutty flavours in the grain worked so well with meat and veggies.
Are you tempted to make your own creations with these delicious bread? We have partnered up with Arnold Bread to give away an awesome #Breadie Prize Pack valued at $100.
- A premium Arnold Bread Selfie Toaster
- One loaf each of the No Small Potatoes and When It Grains, It Pours
- A $50 grocery gift card
- Recipes from Vancouver chefs
- Arnold coupons to share with friends and family
5 Ways to Enter
- Leave a blog comment below and tell us what your favourite/go-to sandwich is. (1 entry)
- Visit our Facebook page, Find the contest post, and Share your favourite sandwich spot (1 entry)
- Follow @vanfoodies on Instagram, Like the contest photo, and Tag a friend whom you will share your Arnold coupons with (1 entry per each friend tagged, maximum 5 friends)
- Add us on Snapchat: vanfoodies (1 entry)
- Follow @vanfoodies on Twitter, Retweet any of the related tweets (there will be at least one) or Tweet the following (1 entry per eligible tweet)
I entered to win a $100 #Breadie Prize Pack via @vanfoodies #ArnoldBread http://bit.ly/1VeCsFp
The Selfie Toaster was pretty fun to play with. Check out the mark that was left on the No Small Potatoes bread!
Contest ends on Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 11:59pm. A winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted within a day. The chosen winner must answer a skill testing question correctly in order to claim the prize. Contest is open to British Columbia and Alberta residents only. Good luck!