What were you craving throughout the month of June? According to the Canadian Living magazine, it’s CHEESECAKE! It was the No. 1 search term during June 2011 (also for April 2011) – and it went up 56% compared to June 2010.
The same report also gave us a glimpse of general food trends. So compared to the same time last year, what has become the “in” thing to have?
- Pizza dough (for homemade pizza)
- Rhubarb (it’s true – I’ve had a few things rhubarb in June!)
- Cheesecake (can’t really tell – I always crave a nice slice of cheesecake)
- Chicken breasts (my opinion must not have counted for this – never a fan)
- Chicken thighs (OK, how can both chicken breasts and thighs make the list?!)
Time for a piece of good cheesecake. Mmm…
Does this match what you had at home and/or ate out last month? Were you craving some cheesecake last month? What are you craving right now?