Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Whether or not you’re spending this special day with the love of your life, I hope your day is filled with sweets and lovely treats =)
In light of this special occasion, I found a list of foodie pick-up lines by Anna Brones at Ecosalon. The original article has a list of 50, but I thought I’d share my 10 favourite ones. Some cheesy, some funny. You never know, perhaps you can use one or some of these to score yourself a foodie valentine for next year!
- You looking at me is making me turn as red as that roasted beet salad.
- You’re my missing ingredient.
- I’d turn vegan for you. (I would like to version this out with “I’d turn carnivore for you“.)
- Your eyes are as effervescent as this sparkling water.
- You’re so cute I could bottle you up in a mason jar.
- I can last as long as a Le Creuset.
- If I wrote a cookbook, you’d be the featured recipe.
- You’re spicier than sriracha.
- You make my soufflé rise; can I buy you a drink?
- You’re so hot, you could make creme brulée with just your looks.
What do you think? Will any of these work? Can you come up with some other ones?