The Arts Club Theatre Company just announced the lineup of its spring 2011 Celebrity Chef Cooking Classes series. It’s similar to the Edible BC Market Dinner series, another great opportunity to meet some of the finest chefs in Vancouver and learn a few cooking tips and tricks from them.
Aimed at all levels, each of these three-hour cooking class focuses on a specialty such as Asian fusion, seafood, and sustainable, local ingredients. Guests will discover expert techniques that can be adapted for use in any home kitchen, enjoy stories from behind the pass, and find out what fuels these chefs’ passion in the kitchen.
This series runs from March 30 to May 25 and helps raise fund for the Arts Club Theatre Company. Here’s the lineup:
- Wednesday, March 30: Todd Bright and Andrew Wong, Wild Rice
- Tuesday, April 5: Quang Dang, Diva at the Met
- Monday, April 11: Anatoli Belov, Provence
- Wednesday, May 11: Ned Bell, Rosewood Hotel Georgia
- Wednesday, May 25: Tina Fineza, formerly of The Flying Tiger
- Thursday, June 2: Todd Bright, Wild Rice
- Monday, June 6: Jason Liezert, Boneta
Tickets for each of these events are $125 and include a $50 tax receipt. For tickets and info, call Nina Bowkett at 604.687.5315 x248. Further details can be found on the Arts Club Theatre Company website.