Happy 5th Birthday to Us! Wow I can’t believe it has been 5 years since I first created this blog! At my office, 5 years is considered a milestone and we celebrate with an extra week of holiday and a bigger anniversary gift. Well, not here. With your support, the blog continues to grow and this is keeping us busy. How busy have we been?
- We discovered some gems during Dine Out Vancouver 2014.
- We covered the Vancouver international Wine Festival for the first time.
- We visited even more wineries in Oliver, and we checked out the Naramata Bench wineries for the first time.
- We didn’t miss the Vancouver Craft Beer Week party.
- We found more food trucks to try.
- We got to dine like a VIP.
- We attended the Food Bloggers of Canada Conference for the first time, made some new friends and got a lot of inspirations.
- Most importantly, we got engaged🙂
As we move into our 6th year, we will also be making some exciting changes. I don’t want to spoil it at this moment, so be sure to keep your eyes on here so you won’t miss it!
As always, I am grateful for the support from the readers and businesses who are interested in what we have to say and share here. It is not easy to run a blog while having a full-time job, but we are proud that we are able to manage this many priorities. We will be busy with getting ourselves ready for our next chapter in life, but we look forward to spreading more love for food with you and all!