UPDATE: The contest is now closed. Thank you for participating. Winners will be chosen and announced soon!
Between tomorrow and Sunday Oct 23, Lonsdale Quay Market in North Vancouver is holding a food and beverage festival, Savour. It’s a series of tasty events to help you discover the various food vendors at the market. It includes:
- Guided Market Taste Tour
- Lunch and Learn Seminars featuring seafood cooking tips, chef demos, wine & cheese pairing and healthy eating
- Cordon Bleu Kids – activities for our young chefs-to-be
- Contests on Lonsdale Quay’s Facebook and Twitter
For more information, visit the Lonsdale Quay Market website.
Many thanks to Lonsdale Quay Market, we have a few $25 gift certificates to give away – you can spend it at any shops and restaurants at Lonsdale Quay Market. Here is how you can enter:
- Like VanFoodies.com on Facebook (1 entry)
- Tweet the following on Twitter (1 entry)
- RT to enter to win $25 @LonsdaleQuay gift certificates via @vanfoodies http://bit.ly/oh7YCE
- Name one food vendor at Lonsdale Quay Market (1 entry)
- What’s your favourite thing to eat in the fall? (1 entry)
- Finish this sentence: If I were a dish, I would be… (1 entry – *bonus entry* if you explain why)
There are multiple gift certificates to give away so be sure to enter, and do them all to increase your chances! We just may reward someone who gives the most creative answer (hint: create your own dish!) to the question “Finish this sentence: If I were a dish, I would be…”
Contest Deadline: Monday, Oct 24, 2011 at 12pm. Winners will be chosen and contacted within a week. Good luck!
P.S. Lisa, as much as you like Lonsdale Quay, unfortunately contributors of VanFoodies are not eligible to win!