The Arts Club Theatre Company just announced the lineup of its Fall 2011 Celebrity Chef Cooking Classes series. In May, Mr. and I were invited to one of the Spring classes and it was a ton of fun. We truly enjoyed Chef Ned Bell’s food and the warm hospitality of our host Leah.
Each class is held in a gorgeous private home and features a three-hour interactive cooking demonstration. It includes a four-course dinner with specially paired wines.
This series currently is scheduled to run from Oct 4 to Nov 17 with more in the works. This is an event tailored to foodies while supporting the Arts Club Theatre Company. Here’s the lineup:
- Tuesday October 4: Alana Peckham, Cru
- Wednesday October 19: Shane McNeil, Bridges
- Wednesday November 2: Dennis Huang, Gramercy Grill
- Wednesday November 9: Jason Liezert, Boneta
- Thursday November 17: Chris Mills, JOEY Restaurants
Tickets for each of these events are $125 per person and include a $50 tax receipt. For tickets and info, call 604.687.5315 x248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details can be found on the Arts Club Theatre Company website.